Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Noodle IS 5!!

Where has the time gone??? I cannot believe that 5 years have gone by so quickly! It seems like only yesterday she was born. She was so cute when she was born. She had chubby little cheeks and a tiny bit of dark hair - which never did lighten. Just a few of my favorite things about Noodle: She's so smart! She asks me questions that make me think. I love the way she often calls me "Best Friend" instead of "Mom." I love her helpfulness and thoughtfulness. She keeps me informed of the comings and goings of the family. She lets me know who should be in trouble and who should get a sticker. She wants to be modest and "CTR." I love the way she is such a GIRL!! She loves to dress up and wear makeup and tinies (knee highs which come up to her thigh!) and crack-crakes (shoes that make noise when she walks) and pretty dresses and twirl in them. I love the way she loves her brother and sister. I love that she sings ALL THE TIME. If she doesn't know the words, she makes them up. If there isn't a song to fit the situation, she makes one up. I love her imagination. These are just a few things. I could go on forever. Happy Birthday, Noodle!


............................. Noodle age 1 --------Noodle age 3-----------Noodle age 5........














No comments: