Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclypse, Pledge, and Weeds

Last night Bestie and I went to the 12:01 AM showing of Eclypse. It was so fun. There are some really weird Twihards out there. There was this one lady and her friend who saw Twilight in the theater 50 times and have seen the DVD more than 120 times - they stopped counting at 120. The one friend made an 85 question quiz, a word search, a crossword puzzle and a "how many words can you make out of:" "Bella and Edward" "Team Jacob" etc. It was rediculous. Not to mention they are probably in their 30's and 40's. It was almost creepy. We enjoyed the movie and the story. I'm glad we went. It's sorta our tradition to see these movies on the midnight showing, but some people are getting too obsessed and that's a little scary sometimes. As for the movie, I liked it. I thought it was done well and followed the story pretty good. What did you think of it? So it was Noodle's turn to dust the living room. Usually we use the fluffy duster, but this time she asked if she could use the "spray stuff" and a rag. So I let her. Nearly half a can of Pledge and a VERY soaked rag later, she was finished. I guess the good news is everything is generously coated with Pledge. It's funny now - not so much when I realized how much she used! I haven't weeded for 3 weeks. Super BAD on my part. So tonight our family weeded for a couple of hours. If we can do it again tomorrow night, we might have most of the weeds. Boy, they sure get a head of you fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to the 12:15 at the Provo Town Center! I loved it!! I agree though, way to many obsessed people! hahaha!! way to many!:)

Jesse said...

I didn't realize you went to same showing as I did. You don't need to tell everyone how many times I saw the movie or my age...how rude. Jk. I am harmless.