Monday, October 11, 2010

First day of school

I know I'm WAY late posting this - but here goes:


It's that time of year again. We got the back packs cleaned out and clothes all set out and ready for the first day of school. Buddy and Noodle started on Aug 25 and Lewlew started on Sep 1. This will be a crazy year for our schedules. Buddy goes from 8:00 to 2:15, Noodle is 9:15 to 3:30 and Lewlew is 12:40 to 3:30. Then on Mondays, early out day, Buddy goes from 8:00 to 1:25, Noodle 9:15 to 2:40 and Lewlew 12:10 to 2:40. CRAZY. I had a little paper on my fridge for the first few weeks because I couldn't remember if I was coming or going!


Buddy on his first day of 4th grade. His teacher is Mrs. Spencer.

This is Noodle on her first day of 2nd grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Slade. Noodle's hair on the first day of school. This is Lewlew on her first day of Pre-Kindergarten. Her teacher is Mrs. Solorzano.
They go to Suncrest Elementary but I'm thinking of trying to transfer them to Orem Elem. next year. I don't know - we'll see how things go....

1 comment:

Jeni said...

How cute are they?! I love Emma's hair! That is one crazy schedule Mama. I don't know how you can keep track of everything!