Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Things They Say...

I have to post this and then I'll post what we've been doing the past month!

I started to open the hood of the van yesterday and Noodle got all interested and came over for a look. She looked at the motor, stood back, put her hands on her hips and with such an all knowing adult voice she said, "Nice utters." I had to sit down, I was laughing so hard. I'm not sure what show she as seen, but I think she was meaning to say "Nice Rutters" but I'm not even sure about that. When I told her what utters were, she was grossed out. Clearly that was NOT what she meant to say!

After the "utter" comment we went to a local pharmacy where there is a blood pressure machine. I allow my kids 1 turn each, even though the sign says "Not for use by children." After Buddy and Noodle had their turns, Lewlew looks at me and says, "I wanna try the love pressure." Had to sit down for that one too!

Where do they come up with these things!

No comments: