Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Little Emotional

I just feel compelled to sort of say my testimony. As many of you know, I recently had a miscarriage. I was due the end of Aug. It was really rough, both physically and emotionally. And then a few days later on the evening of Easter Sunday, our neighbors just 2 doors down (our kids play together all the time), lost their baby. He was only 6 months old - perfectly healthy, died in his sleep. So the past few weeks, I've thinking of the plan of salvation a lot. I'm ever so grateful for it. I'm grateful for prayer and the Priesthood. So many of the every day things that can be taken for granted so easily. I know God lives and he is mindful of us and our situation. I know my Savior lives and loves us. I am so very grateful for my family. I know, if we live right, we will be together after this life. At little Michael's funeral, Elder Jay Jensen of the Seventy, said that at that very hour, the Harris family was being prayed for "by name" by President Monson and his counselors at the Salt Lake Temple. How blessed we are to have a living prophet who receives and directs this church by personal revelation. We are a blessed people. Thanks to all of you who have called and sent emails. We love and appreciate you!
P.S. Easter pics coming soon.......

No comments: