Friday, April 11, 2008

Snow Again!!

I guess the hopes of having a normal cool and warm spring are out. We woke up to snow AGAIN this morning. I'm trying not to complain because we need the moisture and maybe this will mean this summer won't be so scorching. O- well there's nothing we can do about it.

I keep meaning to put up Easter pics - or at least some pics, but I've been so sick. I've had a sore throat and icky and tired symptoms for a week. No I don't have strep. My doc thinks it's a sinus infection. So I started meds yesterday. I've been taking Ibu 800 for the pain and that helps, but my throat is sure sore. I'm hoping the antibiotics will help everything. Instead of flu, I think they should call it T.O.D. - touch of death. I hope you don't get it!

Stay tuned for pics.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Yay!!!! Not for you being sick, but that you found my blog!!!! I posted all this on your brag blog, but then I found this one so I thought I'd come over here and post all the same things! :) I have seriously been searching google for quite a while now for you in the hopes that you had a blog. I guess I gave up too soon, eh?! I'm so glad you have one and that I can see you and your kiddos, who are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I'll link you up to my blog and visit often!