Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Buddy 6 weeks old




My first born in 8 years old today!! Sheesh!!! Where has the time gone. 2 years ago, Hubs and I walked to the church to attended a baptism of a friend of ours. That day we said that in just 2 short years we'd be doing the same thing for Buddy. Little did I know just how short these last 2 years have been. He was the absolute BEST early Christmas present ever. It brings tears to my eyes to see him, to see how big he is, to watch him with his sisters, to see him participate in FHE and Primary, to see him help his dad. He is such a sweet, tender young man. Buddy has such a special relationship with his Nana and I wouldn't change that for anything. He's in 2nd grade, loves Transformers and is quite good with the computer. (His favorite sites are Ebay and You Tube.) His favorite color is orange and he likes going to the cabin and playing with Zach. I'm so thankful for Buddy and the part he plays in our lives. Happy Birthday Buddy!


Buddy Oct 2008 - Almost 8 years old


PS He's going to be baptized Sat. For more info, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! Time does go fast. Happy Birthday Austin! How exciting to be getting baptized!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Jeni said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow up! I can't believe your first is getting baptized soon. What a handsome little guy. Congrats!