Saturday, July 16, 2011

Alone...

My SIL's took my kids to the zoo this Wednesday afternoon. I had the entire house to myself for several hours. O - I didn't realize how much I missed the alone time I got when the kids are in school. I also didn't realize how much I'd miss them. Holy cow!!! - it was only for a few hours! It was so quite - Maggie doesn't make much noise, none, at all! While they were gone, I finished washing the laundry and folded most of it. Didn't put any away! I super swept and super mopped all of my floors, cleaned the main toilet - Noodle cleaned the sinks and tub yesterday - watered the lawn and ran 2 errands. I felt so productive. It was a good feeling! You're asking, "What is super sweeping and super mopping?" Well, I'll tell ya. It's when I move everything that I can to higher ground. All of the rugs, chairs, recycle can, etc. I also move the rocking chairs to the center of the room. Then I sweep and mop under everything and put everything back and sweep and mop where that stuff was. It's a "super" big job. But the end result looks "super." Usually when I sweep and mop, I'll just move the rugs and recycle can and call it good. So there you have it.

The kids on the other hand had a fabulous time! Thanks so much Aunt Taina (and cousins) and Aunt Gina! When will you be taking them again???? :)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I need someone to come over and super clean my house! Comin' to Texas any time soon? :) Glad you got a little break!