Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring

     It rained yesterday probably because I fetilized my lawn Monday. Why didn't I check the weather forecast first? I am constanstantly looking at the forecast, why didn't I Monday? Because I got too excited about mowing and fertilizing the lawn! Anyway - hopefully it won't ALL be washed away. You're supposed to wait 24 hours before watering. It waited 20 hours on the back lawn and 15 hours on the front before it started raining. We'll see what happens.
     Spring is nothing if not unpredictable. It was a beautful day Monday and yesterday it rained all day. Not that I'm complaining - I'm not. I do really like the rain! And I really love spring!
     I lost my cell phone Monday evening. And now I'm sure it was taken. I've looked all over my house and yard and have called it approxtimatly 47 times and have not located it. This really bums me out.
    I had went out to lunch with a great friend yesterday. We got out kids a kids' meal at Wendy's and then we enjoyed Cafe Rio. It was so yummy! And fun too! We haven't been in a long time and it was just what I needed. Thanks so much "J".

No comments: