Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tis' the Season

     Yesterday, after I got all the kids off to school my friend and I had an "outing." OK, fine, I'll tell you. We went to the gym. I love going with her!
     When I got home, I mowed, watered and fertilized the lawn. 'Tis the Season for yard work. I really don't mind mowing the lawn. I actually kinda enjoy it - especially when it's not so hot. But once again, I have a fear of our edger. I had over come it slightly by the end of last summer, but this spring my fear is back in full force. So I didn't edge and it doesn't look as good as it could, but my fear doesn't care. It looks as good as it's going to until I edge.
     Then we went up the canyon for Bret's sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Gina!!! We had a great time with our family!
     It's a great time of year. The earth comes to life again after a long winter (even though we didn't have much of a winter.) The trees are budding, the flowers are blooming and my allergies are killing me! I think, I'm not sure, but I think spring is my favorite time of year.

No comments: