Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Few Conversations With The Kids

Buddy: Mom have you seen the flowers outside?
Mom: No, why?
Buddy: Because they were laying down like this. (He shows me with his hand) Are they dead or asleep?
Mom: I don't know, I'll have to look.
Buddy: Well I'm not a plant expert, so I don't know.

Noodle: Mom, will you plan a surprise for me?
Mom: No.
Noodle: Please, it will give me great pleasure.

Noodle was running through the sprinkler.
Noodle: Mom, I'm getting sock and wet.

Mom: Hey, Dad, guess what? Avrie pottied 2 times on her little toilet.
Lewlew: (very excitedly) jibber jabber blah potty jibber jabber blah toilet! (jumps up and down)

Noodle: Mom, will I have a baby when I grow up?
Mom: Yes, I hope so.
Noodle: Why couldn't you have our baby?
Mom: I don't know. Maybe he was so special Heavenly Father wanted to keep him.
Noodle: Why would Heavenly Father do that when He knows how sad it would make me?

Buddy: Mom do you know what a ??? sounds like? (it's some sort of dinosaur)
Mom: No, what?
Buddy: Here let me demonstrate... (He then proceeds to make an annoying nasal sound)

Buddy: (shouting) I went to all that trouble eating 1 more bite and now I have to go to my room??!!

Buddy: Noodle, just do what I do when I have bad dreams.
Mom: What do you do?
Buddy: I just pray to Heavenly Father and ask Him to stay the night with me so I won't have bad dreams and then [He can] go back home when morning comes.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oooh! I like the new background! So cute!
These are so funny! Every time one of mine says something funny I think, I should really write that down. But then I think, No, I'll remember it. Then, of course, I never do!!
I read your comments on my crafty blog - are you into to digiscrapping too? Have you checked out Sweet Shoppe Designs? They have the BEST templates and stuff out there! I'm not on their CT or anything, I just really like them. Although I wish I was!

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing whatthey come up with? They suprize me more and more every day! Too cute!!

Ammy said...

Hi Sandi,

I tag you! See my blog for more info. :-)

j e s s i e said...

Such cute things... and funny to. I love to write down what they say. My Mom did that and we still have a good time getting together and laughing at the funny things we would say.