Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the Greatest family in the world!!










I had a Fabulous Mother's Day. Mister made sure I didn't do anything but what I wanted. It was spectacular! The kids enjoyed it to. Everything they did had something to do with making my dayGgreat. The whole weekend was Terrific! I'm sad to see it end......




I have a pretty great mom, too! You're a great mom to Bret and I and a Terrific Nana to the kids- We All Love You Tons!

(PS I just HATE pictures of myself!)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad you posted pictures of yourself and your Mom! I haven't seen either of you in FOREVER! Glad you had a good one - husbands are so great, aren't they?

P.S. That picture of Austin in those boots is too freakin' hilarious! Definitely a keeper!