Saturday, June 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I have had such a great day. Mister is so wonderful! He let me sleep in and do absolutely whatever I wanted to do and nothing else. So I've sewed a little, scrapbooked a little, played with the kids, and went out to dinner with our family. The kids have been awesome too. Every few minutes, they tell me "happy birthday." And they keep giving me suggestions on what we can do for my birthday. It's very sweet. It's these things that I look forward to on my birthday and other "Sandi days" - not the tangible gifts. (Every once in a while Bret will declare a Sandi Day and he treats me like it's some special occasion.) I am so blessed to have such a great family!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy birthday!!! Glad to hear you had a great one! Remember when we had parties together? Oh, the good old days - we were so goofy!

becky tuttle said...

You are a great lady, Sandi. So glad you are in the fam!