Saturday, May 22, 2010

Funny things they say...

CAUTION: This is one of the "you had to be there" moments. I'm just documenting it for journal purposes...

Bret: "Avrie, it's time for bed."
Lewlew: "Bed, shmed!!!" Takes off running.

When Bret told me this I seriously laughed out loud. The funny thing is, I say things like this all the time to the kids. "Mom, can we have a treat?" "Treat, shmeat. We don't need treats!" But I say it in a joking way. It's funny to hear Lewlew say that. I guess you had to be there...

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Thanks for checking in on me. I checked your blog for awhile, must have been a ruff patch couse you weren't there for awhile. I see you have been back lately. i haven't had internet for months so you could have been back awhile and i didn't know. I am rambling. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for your comments on my stuff, it is good to hear from you. I still have your christmas card on my counter waiting to be responded to, sorry:). TTFN