Friday, May 14, 2010

Sick

Lewlew had a rough night last night. So this morning I made a doctor appointment for her. While we were waiting in the office, she seemed to be doing a lot better. I was getting bugged, because I just wasted a copay and my time to bring her in for nothing. Then the rapid strep test came back VERY positive. I was REALLY glad I went in when I did. Had I waited, I probably wouldn't have taken her. So now she has a sore leg, but will hopefully feel better soon. On this same note, I will probably have strep next week. The doc gave me a rx for an antibiotic but I would have rather had the shot. But hopefully this will keep me from getting full blown strep. Let all fast and pray I don't get strep AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

Jerusha Beckstead said...

So about the sore leg--My boys preschool teacher's kids all got sore legs when the had strep, so maybe that is just part of her case of strep. Feel better soon.

Sandi said...

Well her leg is sore because of the shot she got.

Ammy said...

If you put vicks on her injection sight it will take the soreness away.

Sandi said...

Ammy, I have never heard that. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Becca said...

It is so hard to know when to take them to the doctor, especially on the weekend or after hours! I'm glad you did take her and found out so she can start getting better.

Good luck and I love you!

Becca