Sunday, August 21, 2011

To cut or not? That is the question....

So my mom and I were talking about how hot hair is and she said something like, "I can't believe Lewlew doesn't wear hers up more in the summer." And then I said something like, "She just doesn't want the hassle." Then my mom said, "We should cut it." So I asked Lewlew if we should cut her hair. She said yes. So last night I was looking at pictures of her with her hair shorter trying to decide what length I should cut it. Yep, I said I should cut it. What do you think? Keep it long???




Or cut it short?


It actually ended up shorter in the back. More like an A-line cut. And she parts it on the side. She can't stop looking at herself in the mirror - I think she likes it!

1 comment:

katalc said...

I think it looks fine. You did a great job..... especially if she's smiling and keeps checking it out in the mirror!