Monday, July 21, 2008

Picture Tag!!

This is a really fun tag - for someone else. I'm really self conscience about myself and my house. But I was tagged so here I go. Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....
The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
#1 Closet:
#2 Laundry Room:

#3 Fridge:


#4 Kitchen Sink:

#5 Favorite Room: (This is not necessarily my favorite room, but it's the most recently decorated my America Den/Study.


#6 What are your kids doing right now?:


Austin is doing something on the computer,


Emma is jumping on the tramp with one of her friends,


Avrie is eating lunch.


#7 Toilet


#8 Favorite Shoes:


#9 Dream vacation (one of them is a Disney Cruise)


#10 Self portrait (Mrs. USA, I know. But I've been doing yard work etc....)



I tag Emily, Becca, Alta, Lauren and Jeni (even though you're on vacation). Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey we have those same letter magnets on our fridge! Luke just likes to take them off and throw them all over the house though. I should move them. You're cute in your hat. I need to do some yard work....but the goats. Excuses, excuses. Anyway thanks for playing!

j e s s i e said...

Fun! I like that tag it's different and fun!

Jeni said...

Looks like a fun tag! I'll get to it after we get back to Texas, but I'm not promising immediately. WAAAAAAY too much laundry to do first! heehee