Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Washing Machine Mishap!!

So yesterday, I went down to wash my second load of laundry and the floor was wet. I thought the washer had just had once in a while over flow or something. (It's happened before.) So I washed another load of laundry and had Bret look at it. Ya, something is definitely wrong!! It leaked all over. It leaked through the wall into the room next door. Bret just checked the next room and the carpet is pretty wet. I think it's wetter. So if it is, then it's not the washer. It's something else too. Terrific. What if it's the water spicket outside? I hope we can save the carpet - but I bet the pad is ruined. This isn't the only thing going on - when it rains it pours I guess. So I'm off to finish dinner and then to start moving stuff so we can try and save as much as possible. AND to find out for sure the leak is coming from the washer. Wish us luck.

No comments: