Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation

We got back from our family vacation on Jun 29th. I know, I'm a little behind in blogging. Along with Hubs's family, we spent 3 days in Disneyland and California Adventure, 1 day in Universal Studios and 1 day at Sea World and a couple hours at the beach. All in all we were gone 9 days. We spent the night both going and coming in Las Vegas. We had SO much fun. It wasn't terribly hot - of course Las Vegas was scorching!! I was so neat to see Noodle meet the princesses. She was quite impressed. Lewlew like them too, but her and Buddy also got to meet Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore while Noodle and I went on Splash mountain. We also got to meet Curious George. Avire liked that. Buddy had fun feeding the ducks and Lewle napped while we rode Tower of Terror. Noodle liked some of the scarier rides while Buddy didn't want to do much with them. We did get him to ride River Rapids ride and Jurassic Park ride. Sea World was amazing. It was the first time I'd had ever been there and a LONG time since anyone else had been. Buddy LOVED it - I think better than Disneyland. He now wants to be a whale trainer when he grows up. We enjoyed a couple hours at the beach. Buddy LOVED it and playing in the waves, Noodle liked it at first but then got irritated at the waves coming in all the time and Lewlew didn't like the sand. It was a long trip, but so fun! We want to go back to San Diego and do Sea World again, Legoland, the zoo and the beach. So we're planning that trip in a couple of years. Here are some pics that we took, I also have some we bought from some of the rides. I'll try and scan them in and post them later....





4 comments:

Nancy said...

It sounds like you and your family had lots of fun at Disneyland. I hope to make it there one of these years. I did go to Universal Studios one P-day on the Mish-but as a missionary we couldn't do the really fun stuff. Your cute kids are growing up. It's crazy how the time flies. Take care!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds almost exactly like the same trip we're about to take in a week or so! Send me all your tips - PLEASE!!!!

Kristin said...

What a fun summer you guys have had. When we went Sea World was our favorite too.

Unknown said...

I had no idea you guys did that! How fun!! It looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't wait to take my kids there!