Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Moon...

I'm sure most of you have heard this, but I thought I would post it anyway. Here is a direct quote from Stephenie Meyer's website...

Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.

I can't wait to hear more info on New Moon. This is VERY good news!

4 comments:

Tuttles said...

You have made my day Sandy! How did you like the movie?

Sandi said...

I liked it. THere were some parts that I was like "Uhhhhh, okay." But for the most part I liked it. I do want to see it again and I'm sure I'll own it when it comes out on DVD.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am excited!

Ben and Krystal said...

I bet the second will be better- i heard twilight was low budget- new moon will be given much more money because of its popularity so I think it will probably be done well...i heard bella didn't do a good job tho? Do you think they would replace an actress?