Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all mom's everywhere! There are several people in my life that are great mom's. I have good friends who are great mom's. There are several older ladies around (that could be my mom or grandma) that are great mom's. There are also aunt's and aunt-in-laws. I am surrounded by great examples. Grandma Ruth is a wonderful grandma. I love to visit with her - once you get past the first few minutes. She likes to tell you how awful the world is becoming. But then after that, she's fun to talk with. My Grandma Peggy has some great moments. I used to LOVE when she would tell us stories when she used to be a nurse. My Grandma Evie wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful. I can count on 1 hand how many times I have heard her say something bad about someone - and it wasn't even that bad - just the truth. My mother-in-law is a great mom. She has great idea's and is a great cook. She can pick out the best fruit. My mom is a great mom. I could go on and on about her - but I won't. So I want to wish all the mom's in my life a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments: