Friday, May 8, 2009

Little moments...

The other night I laid down with Lewlew to get her to go to sleep. As I was laying there I started thinking back over the last 3 1/2 years. So much has changed. We tried for what seemed forever to get Lewlew. And then when we finally had her I was determined not to let time slip away. And yet here I am, over 3 years later, having a HUGE reality check. She's not a baby anymore. I tried to memorize her sleeping so peacefully with her cute little breaths and sweet little hands and precious little nose and cute little lips and beautiful little eyes. I laid next to her for quite some time just remembering little moments. So I took this picture. Pure sweetness...

I wish I had kept a better journal.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness Sandi - you're totally making me cry! That is an absolutely precious picture and I feel exactly the same way about our little Cash. How did they get so old so quickly?

And, by the way, this blog is totally a journal and you are doing MUCH better than I am at updating it! :)