Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mister!



Today, the 19th, is Mister's birthday. He is 33 years YOUNG!!




When I asked Buddy what his favorite thing about his dad is, this is what he had to say:




"I like when we play tackle. I like when he transforms my transformers. I like when play action figures and dinosaurs together. I like when he helps me with my homework. When I grow up I want to be just like my Daddy. I love you Dad!"








This is what Noodle said:




"I like to play tackle. I like him to push me on


the swing. I like when he reads me a story and


then snuggles with me. I like when he plays horsey. I love for Dad to carry me. I also like him to tickle me. He's the best dad!"








Lewlew sorta said:




"I like to play 'Daddy the Human Slide.' I like when he carries me on his feet. I like to have him push me on the swing and chase me. I like when he sings the "Whopdedooper" song. I just love him!!








Before I met Mister, I didn't think there were any guys like him left. I thought I could find a good enough guy, but to actually find one of "those" guys that "other people" talked about was not even a distant hope for me. Imagine my surprise when we started dating. There was at least one of them left. Yipee!!! Marring him was probably the best thing I've ever done. Our life hasn't been perfect (is there such a thing) but I've never been unhappy. He is very considerate and kind to others, especially his loved ones. He has a strong testimony of the gospel. He's one heck of a husband and a terrific dad to our kids. My life would just not be complete without him. Before this gets too mushy, I love you, Hunny. Happy Birthday!!














The bottom picture is during one of Hubs' many Karate tournament. He eventually earned a second degree black belt. He also earned his Eagle Scout when he was 14. You wouldn't know it now because he keeps his hair so short but he still has really curly hair. Thankfully a little was passed on to our girls.

3 comments:

j e s s i e said...

Happy Birthday Brett!
Wow! I love all the pics of him, that took me back!

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRET!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bret!