Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Optimus Prime, Aurora and Belle


Here is Optimus Prime. Do not be frightened, he comes in peace. He is sending a message to all Autobots reading this. "We are here. We are waiting."





This lovely beauty is Aurora. She is wearing a beautiful pink and white one of a kind gown sewn by her mom and all her accessories are from Wal-Mart.










May I present to you, Belle. She is wearing a beautiful gold gown made especially for Belle by her mom and her shoes are exclusively from Target.








Buddy's second grade picture.



Noodle's Kindergarten picture.






This is Lewlew's 3 year picture.




A special thanks to Aunt Gina for so willingly giving her time and talents to make all of these pictures possible. We really appreciate it!

5 comments:

j e s s i e said...

SOO cute! Hey, I don't have your email, so will you leave another comment and include it. I have been debating on this for awhile to. I'll talk to you next time I see you and tell you what pushed me. There are a few things actually. Thanks!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness they are CUTE!!! You are SOOOOO talented! Want to come make some costumes for my kids this Halloween? It's only a 2-day drive from there. ; ) We went to Target yesterday to see what they had and the prices are UNREAL!! $30 for some cheap-o costume that probably won't last through the night! Sheesh! Too bad I'm not friends with my sewing machine like you are (and too bad you don't live closer!) ; )

Nancy said...

They are too cute! I love Avrie's cute smile. I just want to kiss her cute little cheeks! They are going to be cute for Halloween. You're on the ball. I have no idea what I'm going to dress Luke up as. They will have fun!

Becca said...

Adorable! Emma in particular is adorable in her princess outfit. Good job sewing their outfits...I gave up on that years ago. And having them done so early too!

Kristin said...

The pictures are adorable. Those are great costumes. You are way too talented. I always have to beg my mom to make our costumes. When I grow up I want to be just like you.