Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I am: blogging...
I think: I should clean my bathroom
I have: cold feet
I dislike: cleaning toilets
I miss: staying up late and sleeping in.
I fear: my computer crashing
I feel: happy
I hear: Avrie talking along to "Nemo"
I smell: like Secret Shower Fresh Deoderant
I crave: Dr. Pepper
I cry: a lot
I usually: blog once a week.
I search: for good deals
I wonder: what life will be like in 5 years
I regret: so many things!
I wish: I could make better use of my time
I love: my family
I care: about what my kids wear to school.
I always: have something to do
I worry: about all I have to do
I am not: bored
I remember: when my kids were born.
I believe: the gospel
I sing: in church
I don't always:
I write: in my journal
I win: Phase 10
I lose: Hearts
I listen: to my kids
I don't understand: what Avrie says some of the time
I can usually be found: at home
I need: caffiene
I forget: I can't remember...
I am happy: most of the time

I tag: Emily, Nancy, Krystal and Alta

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Ha ha ha - love the "I can't remember" on what I forget. : )