Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hate, not so much...

Lately I realize that I say "I hate..." a lot. When really I don't actually hate "it" but I really dislike it. For example. I hate snakes. Well not really. They are God's creatures and are an important part of the circle of life. So I should say "I despise snakes." Or "I can't stand snakes." Or "I really, really don't like snakes." Or, "If I never saw another snake as long as I live, I would be ok." You get the idea. It's the same thing with mosquitoes and spiders. Really, my life would be just fine with out these pesky buggers! But seriously, 1 thing that I can honestly say I hate, and cannot find 1 single solitary good thing about, is zits. That's right, acne, pimples, blemishes. There is not 1 good things that comes out of these annoying bits of my life. And why do I, who is well out of her teens, have to get zits? Seriously,I had enough back then. Why am I being punished with them now?! I just don't understand. I suppose I never will...

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I still get them badly. I just tell myself, when I am resurected I will have perfect skin:)