Friday, April 8, 2011

Sleepy on Friday & No More Toys

So every Thursday night my bestie (Bestie) and I get together at her house about 9:30 to watch a show. (I'm not endorsing that show so I'll not tell you what it is - but it begins with Vampire and ends with Diaries.) If it happens to not be on, we watch something else or we just talk. Thursday nights are always late for us (which means a sleepy Friday morning!) It's the only uninterrupted time we have to talk. But last night our show was not recorded - thanks to her son who's name shall remain anonymous, it's starts with Mc and ends with Kay. He just had a birthday and is older than 25 and he deliberately skipped our recording. Ya, I could have wrung his neck, but that's another story. So while she was damaging my hair, we were watching the news. Have you heard that in some places - not sure where, we were talking, the government is taking toys out of kids meals? Are you kidding me? What is this world coming to?Not sure what good this is going to do! Not that it affects me much. We very RARELY do kids meal toys, but kids aren't going to eat anything different just because there isn't a toy. Anyway......

No comments: