Thursday, April 28, 2011

Natural




I love this time of year. Everything is green, naturally - none of that artificial green that comes from watering from the hose. Nope, it's green because of the rain fall and the not scortching temperatures.


Even though the constant and drastic changes in temperatures causes much sickness that is contageous, I still like the fact that things are green with out any effort from me.

But still too unpredictable to plant my garden - unless I did this - then my husband might want to have my head examined!



Not that there's anything wrong with this. It yeilds yummy veggies and it yields them EARLY. But still, Mister nearly had a heart attack when a couple of years ago, I dug out part of our grass for a garden. If I went to the effort to do this, he'd surely sratch his head. Plus, I'm not sure how he'd feel in the middle of the night when the wind is blowing, helping me try to keep this plastic down. Last spring the wind caught part of this and lifted Bestie off the ground while she and 2 others were trying to save it. This year, it's anchored a bit better!


All to soon, I'll have to drag out the hose and manually water my grass and garden. But until then, I'll just enjoy having to mow the lawns without having to water them :)

Happy Spring!

No comments: