Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blame It On The Rain...

Since we've had so much rain this spring I thought I'd post a list of pro's and con's. Feel free to add yours:

PRO'S
I don't have to water my garden or lawn
CON'S
I can weed my garden or mow my lawn or work in my yard and I have some really good ideas
PRO'S
The rain has kept the unbearable heat at bay which is nice when I'm working hard in my yard
CON'S
It isn't warming up and I can't work in my yard and I have some really good ideas!
PRO'S
I love to hear the rain on my roof
CON'S
I don't normally hear the rain on my roof
PRO'S
I like dark, cloudy days - not just overcast, dark!
CON'S
I wonder how long this would go on before I would need sun.
PRO'S
We have reached our "not going to have to worry about drought" level
CON'S
It's flooding in our state and in parts of the US
PRO'S
My kids get a ride home from school
CON'S
I have to go get my kids from school

All in all, I don't really mind the rain. But I know that it's bad for some. But bottom line, we cannot control it. Just deal with it.
Have a great Wednesday - in the rain!

No comments: