Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I had a great birthday last week. Because my in-laws were going to be out of town on Tuesday, we went to their house for cake and ice-cream on Sunday evening. It was great. Mister's parents gave me a nifty gift card, his one sister gave me a way cute purse and wallet and his other sister gave me a book and a drawing of Lewlew. She has drawn a picture of Mister and each of my kids and they are, in a word, precious. I never walk past them that I don't look at them. Sometimes, even after having a couple of them for years, I stop and really look at them. They really are incredible.








On Tuesday - my actual birthday, we went over to Bestie's house for dinner and fun. We ate steak, salads, veggies and dip and chips and dip. It was so yummy! There was quite a crowd and no small amount of laugher. After dinner, Mister and Mr. Bestie played "No Bears Are Out Tonight" with the kids. The kids had such a great time. Then we all played "Red Light/Green Light." The neighbors probably hated us for all the noise we made - but it was worth it! Bestie's bday is just around the corner. I can't wait to do it all again!










Then Mac gave the kids a ride on his bike. Here he is with Noodle,








And Buddy,




And Lewlew. She was probably the most excited! He even gave me a ride but I chose NOT to post that picture!











Mac decided he needed to tighten something so Lewlew was his helper. I think, I'm not sure, but I think Lewlew has a tiny crush on Mac. O how I wish I could stop him from aging and save him for Lewlew. I would love for either one of my girls to marry a guy like Mac. He's one of the best!

Lewlew didn't even falter in her helping duties. She waited right next to him holding all his tools and gloves until he was finished. Then Mac thanked Lew for helping him by giving her a squeeze. It really was a sweet thing to watch.



No comments: