Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Knock Your Socks Off Cake!

Aside from the fact that this cake is not frosted all the way because Mister doesn't like whip cream, doesn't this cake look yummy? Well, it is. It's so yummy it'll knock your socks off - hence the name! Wanna know how to make it?


Here's how:

Bake a German Chocolate cake according to package directions.



Poke lots of holes in it with the handle of a wooden spoon. I also like to use a fork.




Poke lots of holes. Even more than this.




Open a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and pour over entire cake.




Then pour about a cup to a cup and a half of Carmel sauce over it. I use my own special Carmel sauce. See below for the recipe. But you can also melt Carmel's with canned milk or use store bought Carmel. But trust me, using my Carmel recipe it the best.



Then top with whip cream. Of course I didn't add whip cream to part of it because Mister doesn't like whip cream. Weird, I know. So I left some just for him. You can also top with bits of a Skor bar. Then grab a fork and dig in. You don't have to cut the cake. You can eat it straight out of the pan!

1 comment:

j e s s i e said...

mmmmm...... MMMMMM!!!! Where is the carmel recipe? I think I need that ;)